When does Self Help become too much? In this episode, we talk about the powerful process of self-development and how seeking out self-help enables us to learn, grow, and evolve. But when does it *stop* helping? How can you tell? Do you really need another coaching course? It’s important to be able to discern for yourself what areas need to be explored to get you where you want to go… and when it’s time to take your foot off the gas pedal.
In This Episode You Will Hear:
- The Coaching industry can run a self-help racket on you.
- How to discern if you need to keep going or take a rest.
- The natural ebb and flow of this work.
- Don’t let anyone sell you your own shame.
- The importance of understanding yourSELF in this whole self-help journey
- “Staying in the fire” serves no one, especially you.
Links & Resources For This Episode: