We all know motivation is fleeting. So what do you do when you are not motivated to workout? That is when building Self Trust becomes so important. But how?!? In this episode we dive into the topic of Self Trust, building it, and how it’s a never-ending journey. We also discuss how we are not taught the skills to build self-trust – mainly because we are constantly told to look for validation outside ourselves and that external rewards are the most important thing. It’s a lot of work to UNDO all that conditioning as you build self-trust… and it’s imperative.
In This Episode You Will Hear:
- Why Motivation alone is not enough.
- How to build Self Trust by keeping small promises to yourself.
- Undoing and Unlearning previous narratives and stories you believe about yourself.
- The intention is just as important as the implementation.
- What to do about Fear and Doubt as you go after your goals.
Links & Resources For This Episode: