Who It's For:
The Den is for people who...
- Want movement to be a part of their life, but don’t have the time or desire to write their own programming.
- At the end of the day, don’t want to have to make *one* more decision for themselves. They want ease.
- Are craving efficiency in movement, made simple. Get in, get out, and know you did all that was needed to continue to move the needle forward.
- Love, or, respect and understand, the need to delegate some things—movement, being one of them!
- Desire expert level programming, built with an understanding of the demands of an entrepreneurs life.
You *could* hire just any coach.
But not all coaches have 15+ years experience working with high level athletes, and know how to move with the demands of high performers, and entrepreneurs.
Your confidence is probably in check, and you know your way around a gym—what you’re craving is accountability and support.
Which is why I’m here.
You hustle hard, chasing your goals and passion, and I’ll help when it comes to movement and muscles.
You have big expectations and I’m here to help you fulfill them.
I know you can do most things on your own, but this part, you don’t have to.
You know there is no hack. The only way through is through, and I want to write the plan and light the path to help you walk through it.
The Den program lays out a challenging but fun strength based routine in a balanced and well-rounded way. Over 4-week training blocks and 3-month phases, you will progressively build upon the levels of fitness - strength, capacity, balance, mobility, flexibility, etc.
The Den is meant to be sustainable, challenging, and fun. If you are looking for a well rounded routine, one that will help you feel stronger and achieve your best results, then this is for you.
You have the option of choosing either the Gym program OR the At Home Program.
Workouts are all be pre-loaded into an online mobile training App (TrueCoach) each month. You will download the App for Free. (You can complete them in any order) You simply enter your weights from the day and check off the workout and add any notes you want. I can login on my end and see your progress.
You will receive an email each month introducing your 4 week block of workouts.
I will be available in TrueCoach for questions, and support. You can take advantage of this, or not. It’s not required.