“You do not rise to the level of your expectation – you fall to the level of your training.” Believe it or not, you are always practicing something. In this episode, we dive in to how we can be more intentional about WHAT we practice. The body is a way to build awareness and presence to have a practice to better know ourselves and engage with the world around us. If we want engaged and purposeful action, we need to develop practices that are also intentional.
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- What IS a practice?
- How the world around us informs our practices.
- What happens when you “get off track.”
- Why a binary way of thinking is damaging.
- Why I decided to join a gym and how it removed certain barriers.
- How we override our own Truth and a practice can help us come home to ourselves
Links & Resources For This Episode: